Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Big Move

Kyle and I are about to complete our first full week in Huntsville. So far there have not been any major breakdowns but I think denial is where I am choosing to stay for now. Most of the boxes that were are going to unpack have been unpacked so that is a huge relief. But one thing I have noticed in the move is that you can clearly label every box and still loose things. There are several things like soap that I just cannot find in any of the boxes! But other than that the move went well. No major disasters. This is also my first week of work. So far everything is going well. Luckily my job at Auburn is helping me to not feel completely lost at UAH but there is definitely a lot to learn. Everyone has been really nice and welcoming so I could not be more thankful. Well, that is the update for now. We miss everyone!

3 comments:

Jan Casson said...

Glad things are going well for you and Kyle ~ this is a great way to keep in touch! Jan

Scott said...

L-MAC,
Welcome to blogging. I think everyone in the world needs a blog.

Good to hear that you got a job and that it is going well. Tell Kyle I hope his is going well, too. I miss his comments on my blog. It's been so long....

Have fun in Huntsville, LB and I will be there one of these years.

kpmantooth said...

We will miss y'all a lot!! Thanks for entering blog world! :) It is a good way to stay a bit closer. Take care!