Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Birthday to Us!

(Kyle feeding the sting rays)
This weekend Kyle and I separated our birthdays in Chattanooga at the acquarium. For Kyle this was an extremely belated birthday since his was actually March 26th but due to my morning sickness and the weather we had to postpone. So to make up for him being so patient with me these last few months I decided we should celebrate my birthday (Friday) in Chattanooga. So off we went Saturday morning at 7:30 am to Chattanooga with our friends Taylor and Amanda. We had such a great time! It was really hot but luckily we were inside most of the time.
Then after we got back Saturday afternoon Kyle and I headed off for a game night with our Sunday school class. Yes, that is right we finally have a Sunday school class and are starting to meet a few people! The class just started up in May so we are still growing but we have about 7 or 8 couples that attend on a regular basis. It will be neat to see just how this class grows.
Our busy weekend continued yesterday with Sunday school and then a trip over to Guntersville to celebrate Father's Day, my mother-in-law's birthday and my birthday. It was very relaxing. I even got a chance to get in the pool for a little while. It was a great weekend but I am now completely exhausted.

2 comments:

kpmantooth said...

Happy to hear about the Sunday School class!! :)

Jenna said...

You guys did a lot of celebrating! Happy birthday to you both. I bet the pool felt great to you :o)