Sunday, January 10, 2010

2 months

So it is time to sit down and recap the last 2 months. I have gotten so far behind on blogging and recording Kylie's milestones. So here it goes... At two months Kylie got to meet some very exciting people the first of which is my best friend Sarah. She came to stay with us for a weekend. It was so good to see her. She helped me tremendously by cooking, cleaning, and just catching up. So thank you Sarah for coming to visit...I am so glad you are Kylie's aunt! Then Kylie got to meet two of her cousins Lawson and Harper. They were born a week before Kylie. I was only able to get a picture of Kylie and Lawson...with three babies it was a challenge and of course my battery died. They live just down the road so I cannot wait for them to be best friends. I always loved having my cousins nearby when I was growing up and I really want the same for her. We also went for our first visit to Auburn so Kylie could meet the rest of my family and my former coworkers at Auburn (we met at Big Blue Bagel which I miss terribly). It was a long journey but we had a great visit and that was Kylie's best road trip...the rest have been a struggle since she still hates the car seat. Kylie's milestones were: Sleeping through the night smiling making cooing sounds beginning to play on the play mat and look around I think this is about it she weighed 10.10 lbs and was 23 inches long at her 8 week appointment.

No comments: